2. One Live By Motto
- I will share your bio then turn it over to you to fill in the blanks and provide a peek into your personal life. This is your chance to give my listeners your elevator speech.
- Share one of your favorite “Live By Motto’s or success quotes.
3. How did you develop the skills that make you an expert in your field?
- Tell us the story about where you first heard or saw this motto and how you apply it to your everyday life. Take us to the moment in time of where you knew this motto spoke to you and tell us how you first implemented it into your everyday life.
4. Current Business or Project (If someone like author etc)
- What lessons have learned about your industry that homeowners absolutely need to know?
5. What sets you apart from others in your field?
- What is 1 thing you are really excited about pertaining to your business today?
- Walk us through a typical day for you and your business. What time do you normally get at it? Take us through your daily journey.
- What vision or goals do you have for XXX and why?
- What do our DIY’ers need to know about projects? Do they need to be licensed or apply for permits? Etc.
6. Quick Answer – Short Answer Round
- What is the most satisfying part of what you do?
- What are some of the technology, marketing or people challenges you have faced as owner of XXX?
- How have you handled these and what benefits do homeowners & gardeners gain from your experiences?
7. Grand Finale:
- What is the best work or personal advice you have ever received?
- Can you share one of your personal habits that you believe contributes to your success?
- What question do you get asked the most in your business and how do you answer it?
We'll end with you sharing a parting piece of guidance
and the best way we can connect with you. This is the place to share your gift (offer/discount) with our listeners, if you have one :-)** I will call you
via Zencastr at the appointed time. This is an audio only
Recording: By participating in the Contractor Entrepreneur interview, you agree to allow A&H Flooring LLC, Wilson Business Solutions and Contractor Entrepreneur podcast to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast and information contained in it, in any manner. You also agree to allow the above companies to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.